Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where Have I Been?

well, have been pretty much busy.,... have been poking my nose here and there for a while now...
started organizing a table tennis tournament in office... became part of a Microsoft users community... had to write a research paper... had to take classes of 2nd semester... had to do the office work...
Well... I guess , it explains all.. :)
In this schedule, although I dont get time for Solitude.. neither does it suit me... Still I liked this poem, that Im posting... :)

SOLITUDE

An evening spent
Recalling life's events
Crowded in my skin
In Solitude

Painful yet relishing a melody of lament
Drifting through my window
Gliding in uninvited
In solitude

Last night I cried out loud
For the sake of hearing some sound
Though I did not hear any
In solitude

Gawking at my naked fear
Of living a life unseen
Yearning to belong
In solitude

I woke up in the morning
Sang a song out loud
My voice wavering
In Solitude


I walked around
In my beloved home
My skin in flames
In solitude

Every molecule of air
Brushing against me
Scorched in vain
In solitude

It was raining that morn
When I came to life
My throat stinging
In solitude

I see no soul
I hear no sound
I smell no skin
In solitude

Yet, I feel no cold
And life goes on
As I bury myself
In solitude


---
Thats all for now... will be back after a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment