Monday, November 30, 2009

Baqr Eid

This has been a long weekend, because of Baqr Eid.. The day on which we follow the tradition of sacrifice set by our prophet Ibrahim (A.S).... Well, enjoyed alot on this occasion, had 3 days full of guests, meals and enjoyment... Time just slipped away, and didn't get a moment of rest or anything... and now, from tomorrow the same routine will be again started...
Overall it was great occasion, but I do wish, that I had got some moments of peace
and relaxation....
One more thing, thats bothering me today is that my cousin and one of the best friends is going back to England today... and I'm very sad to realize that I couldn't give her proper time... couldn't even hangout with her... :( thats the drawback of this hectic routine... and I know that she would be angry at me... :(
hmmm... Nothing else new right now... just need to focus on my studies as well, i've been neglecting them for a while now...

No comments:

Post a Comment