Monday, November 9, 2009

Doing Homework Again..

I got admission in UET, Lahore for MS in Computer Science, after a year of completing my bachelors and doing job... Everyone said, it would be hard, and yes it is..to some extent..!! mainly beacuse i've forgotten how to study.. :( Well, i got 3 Chapters of Operating Systems as a reading assignment, and have just managed to read about 2 articles.. :) nice progress, isn't it? :)
Well, for the record, i my first class for MS was on December 27th, 2009. Wish me luck, so that I could convince myself to study like a student again..!! :) I am worried because got a written assignment as well for the comparison of different design methodologies, and have passed the whole weekend doing nothing... Anyways... lets see what happens..

No comments:

Post a Comment